Alterans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, it stands to reason that we weren't always called the Ancients.

3 posters

Monkey invasion !

Sewo
    Sewo

Monkey invasion ! Empty Monkey invasion !

Post  Sewo Mon 1 Oct - 15:02

The power of the monkey, over here, always here, for ever, INCOMING !

Yeah i know it's totally off topic for an introduction ^^'.
    Hi everyone ! Sewo at the Speakers, i think i gonna introduce my self again (for the sleepers, my presentation is overhere).
    I'm Sewo, healer monk lv 90 for now, healing fighter against Dragonflys, and hard motivated for healing fighters on fortress.

Rightly, i possess skype for battels, i don't know if you work with it, but it's an information good to take Razz. Like you see at the introduction, sometimes i'm little crazy (sometimes ?) but you gonna habituate with me, if you agreed than i will be one of your's, of course Razz.

I think it's all, i'm always here for some questions of course you want to ask me, if not, see ya all later !

Sewo, The monkey
    Gavin
    Gavin

Monkey invasion ! Empty Re: Monkey invasion !

Post  Gavin Mon 1 Oct - 16:25

We do use Skype too until our access on Alteran's channel on TS3 is available.

By the way, how many times could you be with us to defend or attack any fortresses ?
    Sewo
    Sewo

Post  Sewo Mon 1 Oct - 17:47

Maybe all the time i can, before coming out of AP/MP xD.
    I've got TS3 too if it's neccesary ^^.
    Vera
    Vera

Post  Vera Mon 1 Oct - 23:00

We could use a monk , with all these sinful beings we got here , I even believe we have one of the worst cases in Alidhan (I'm just going to let you discover it by yourself , let's just say he's a wizard Rolling Eyes )
    Anyway , by looking at your ID number and your level i sense that you weren't that active (or that you have done some heavy crafting but I'm too lazy to check that IG ), is this going to change if you join us ?

_edit : Oh pardon my bad manners , hello there Sewo ! Smile
    Sewo
    Sewo

Post  Sewo Tue 2 Oct - 10:27

Hi Vera, glad to meet you Smile. where is scooby ?

Of course it will change, i was a litlle inactive because i wasn't in any guild, so i can't do the fortress ('cause many fights are in), and in merulik, there is no body to heal, so i ''camp'' at the map with the dragonfly, but sometimes it's same than merulik : The desert.

So i can't be really active in this circonstances, but in Alterans, i see you are very heavy guys in fortress, it's easier for a healer monk to be active like that, when there is many guys to heal, for doing my job Razz.

Finally, to answer at you're question, i don't really see who is that sinful wizard, but i got some ideas Awnorus you're spotted

EDIT : I want to ask a question (yeah, revolution !), in skype, did you speak english with your micro ? If yes, i prefer say you that early, i never can do it xD.

NB : Forget to say, but excuse me for my worst english ever ^^'
    Vera
    Vera

Post  Vera Wed 3 Oct - 11:09

Great .. so Velma is called Vera in the french version of scooby-Doo , didn't know about this .. my name is ruined Sad
    No more questions for me Smile
    Sewo
    Sewo

Post  Sewo Wed 3 Oct - 12:01

Like you know, velma is very clever, so your name is not ruined at all Razz.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 2 May - 6:17