Alterans

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, it stands to reason that we weren't always called the Ancients.

V for Vera : < insert kick-ass title here >

Vera
    Vera

V for Vera : < insert kick-ass title here >  Empty V for Vera : < insert kick-ass title here >

Post  Vera Sat 11 Aug - 22:47

[Part I ] V for Vera : After the fall

Six months after the escape of kaldrass

A terrifying silence descends upon Alidhan . She pulled up the hood of her cloak as the cold wind of Astaegan blew through the sturdy trees of the bewitched woods. Stood over the rugged hills of comath and gave her homeland one final look full of sorrow , the lands where she grow up and knew their numerous, winding trails like the back of her hand are never going to be the same again.

"It's all gone.."

Dark days are coming, war is raging across the land devouring the once was a peaceful kingdom, dividing it into selfish , hoggish factions. She remembered the stories her mom used to tell , about entire generations of brave men that had selflessly given their lives to insure that Alidhan would never know war again . Her family was no stranger to those heroic acts , her great grandfather Lord Thorodan was hand-picked by king Manelvor to be one of the generals that led his army during the great battle , and her father Lord Althalos's undying loyalty won him the respect of king Mandural < May his soul by Nowenuld's mercy rest in peace> who made him chief of Astaegan's gate watchers where he died courageously preventing a horde of frosted dragons from invading khramas.

And yet here we are... is this is what our ancestors sacrificed their bodies and souls for ? .. so that our children get butchered and their blood spilt on the grounds of Merulik ? So that we become war slaves to these worthless so called leaders? ...

She had to stop for a drink , a desperate attempt to drown her sorrows even for a little moment , yet she had so many thoughts shattering her mind not even Ofeva's pirates strongest rum could clear them. Fury was building up inside of her chest and finally erupted into a furious shout of rage boomed out loud and clear.

«I, VERA , DAUGHTER OF ALTHALOS , WILL NEVER PLEDGE ALLEGEANCE TO THESE VILE TRAITORS , AND NOWENULD BE MY WITNESS I WILL TAKE DOWN THEIR FOLLOWERS UNTIL THE LAST BREATH OF MINE . FREE I WAS BORN, AND FREE I SHALL DIE»

Her words reverberated through the woods like thunder as she fade into the mist..

A group of lumberjacks witnessed this incident , some of them claimed they saw the sky tremble before the wicked shout of the sorceress , others said that it was just an imagination . One thing they seemed to agree about , this was no ordinary mage .. such intimidating aura is not commun these days